Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Media Arts with Emphasis in Writing for Print, Radio & Television. Media Planning, Media Buying, Campaign Development & Implementation, Press Release (News Release & Fact Sheet) & Editorial Coordination, Production & Design for Leading World Class Luxury Retail Fashion Brands, Shopping Destinations, Tourist Attractions, Activities, Dining, Entertainment & Financial Institutions.
2006 – 2015 (9 years) Queens Gate Community Association, Board of Director/Treasurer
Co-directors nominated, elected by the community for three 3 consecutive three 3 year executive committee terms.
- Japan America Society of Hawaii (JASH) Membership Committee
- Japan Hawaii Travel Association (JHTA), Member
- Retail Merchants of Hawaii (RMH) Retail Tourism Comittee
- Hawaii Chinese Tourism Association (HCTA), Member
- Waikiki Improvement Association (WIA), Member
- Neighborhood Security Watch (NSW) Coordinator, Committee Chair
- Boy Scouts of America (BSA), Cub Scout Den Leader
- University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ. 1989-1992, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Media Arts with Emphasis in Writing for Print, Radio & Television
- University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO. 1987-1989, Behavioral Psychology
- Punahou Academy Honolulu, HI. 1984-1987, Peer Counselor