Strong bilingual (Japanese/English) communications, project management, and media relation skills with a carreer of more than 10 years of Corporate Communications/Public Relations (PR) working for leading global companies in Tokyo in the Information Technology (IT), healthcare, and finance industries. The highly developed skill sets come from diversified roles in fast-paced environments which include PR agency/In-house, External/Internal Communications, Global PR, Crisis Communications, Business to Consumer, Business to Business, and Corporate Social Responsibility. Led many global announcements and events to success under tough and dynamic conditions, awarded the "Most Valuable Player" on three occasions.
- B.A. in American Studies from Japan Women’s University; Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Studied outside of Japan: Syracuse University
- Majored in International Relations; Syracuse University Chancellor’s Scholarship recipient.
- Attended Maxwell-Washington International Relations Semester Program.
- Interned with Japan America Society of Washington, D.C. (JASW).
- Volunteered for Room to Read, The Great East Japan Earthquake recovery project(s), and Solidarités Jeunesses.